Darn Tough took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can’t tell you where Sunset Ridge is located — that’s inside beta for locals only — but feel free to try and find it. You’ve got an unconditional lifetime guarantee’s worth of time to search.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, epic sunsets
- Men’s micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Every toe seam uses True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort and helps socks last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. All socks knitted at VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles – Darn Tough’s most popular cushion style.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Materials: 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.4||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||–||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||–||50 – 53||15 – 16|