University-league looks, best every-day sock dependability. The Oxford’s stripes play well with everything from jeans to tweed blazers and sport the comfort of our lightest-wearing Merino Wool with a wash cycle-defying fit.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Men’s crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you’ll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 38||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41-42||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||–||46 – 47||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||–||48 – 50||15 – 16|