Aliens, bears and camels: Darn Tough named this sock after everything you’re likely to see on an un-average hike, and built it with enough cushioning to keep you cozy when the going gets weird.
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, walking boots
- Men’s boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Every toe seam is closed using True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Darn Tough’s all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These socks have soft terry loops underfoot for rebound and targeted cushioning in the leg to protect against boot lace pressure.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 38||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41-42||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||–||46 – 47||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||–||48 – 50||15 – 16|