Influenced by the Blundstone lace up boots from the 1800s, the #1930 features Blundstone’s coveted rustic leather, superb comfort and outstanding durability.
– Durable outsole
– Cushioned midsole for comfort
– SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
– Removable footbed
– Lightweight and comfortable
– First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
– Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
– If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.