Howser is all about taking the comfort of inside, outside. And now kids can take that iconic Howser comfort right through the slushiest puddles, too. This fun lil’ waterproof chukka keeps feet warm to and from the mountain and all around town with 100g of KEEN.WARM insulation and a faux fur liner. Easy bungee in and out is winter wonderful for on-the-move kids.
- Cozy Warmth: 100g of KEEN.WARM insulation for just-right warmth on everyday outings down to -4°F
- Slush Proof: The KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet dry inside.
- Easy On & Off: The bungee closure is a cinch to secure.
- 100g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -4˚F/-20˚C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Lace-lock bungee system
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Lightweight performance nylon upper
- Direct-attach PU midsole for resilient, long-lasting cushioning
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.WARMOur signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.