The Snowgypsy 4 kids’ winter boots are made in USA or Canada for cold, snowy winters. These insulated boots feature lightweight RubberHe bottoms so they can speed back to the fortress when the snowballs are flying.
- Height: 10 inches
- Weight: 1.62 lbs per pair
- Circumference: 101⁄2 inches (size 12)
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Waterproof nylon upper with faux fur snow collar
- Waterproof gusset tongue
- Foam and fleece insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- Waterproof and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
- ICEWAVE outsole with multi-directional treads for stability in snowy conditions
Match Kamik boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Made in USA with Canadian and foreign materials or made in Canada with Canadian and foreign materials.
Light and strong, Kamik’s proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility, and is 100% recyclable.
This product is made without materials from animal by-products, nor was it tested on animals.
EASY GRAB LACE LOCK
Kamik’s patented knob on the bungee lace makes boots easy to adjust..
A reflective binding or patch on the boot for added safety after the sun sets.