Want to put a smile on your kiddo’s face? Pick up Kamik’s fun Snowfall P 2 insulated kids’ boots online today and keep their tiny toes warm, even when it’s -40°F outside. With lightweight RubberHebottoms and waterproof seam-sealed construction, these kids’ boots are ready to race up the toboggan hill.
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.61 lbs per pair
- Circumference: 12 inches (size 12)
Made in USA with Canadian and foreign materials or made in Canada with Canadian and foreign materials
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar and Pull n’ Lock technology
- 8mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy-grip rubber tip
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Removable frost plate
- Waterproof and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
- ICEWAVE outsole with multi-directional treads for stability in snowy conditions
Match Kamik boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Made in USA with Canadian and foreign materials or made in Canada with Canadian and foreign materials.
Water won’t get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
Light and strong, Kamik’s proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility, and is 100% recyclable.
This product is made without materials from animal by-products, nor was it tested on animals.
A reflective binding or patch on the boot for added safety after the sun sets.