The often imitated, never duplicated, two-strap classic from Birkenstock – the Arizona is a comfort legend and a fashion staple. The sparkly surface and silver reflective material has a shimmery mermaid look that is guaranteed to delight. When the sun hits it, the colors glimmer and the light bounces around with a prism-like effect, thanks to the addition of a special reflective foil.
- Contoured cork/latex footbed
- Upper: microfiber
- Lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. As with Birko-Flor the surface is combined with a layer of breathable fleece.
- Insole: Suede
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
Like many materials found in footwear and apparel, cork footbeds and EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat or extreme temperatures. Do not leave your shoes in direct sunlight for extended periods or in closed cars on hot days. Keep Birkenstock footwear away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators. If your shoes become wet, allow them to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- For Birko-flor and birkibuc uppers, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Try soap and water to remove stubborn stains.
- Please bear in mind that any cleaning or treatment can change the look and finish of the materials.