Keen took the top off their award-winning boot and the result is ultimate trail freedom. With a roomy fit, rugged outsole, quick-dry lining, and waterproof leather upper, this open-toe sandal is as open as the trails.
- Environmentally Preferred Leather
- Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why Keen sources their hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on their watersheds.
- ECO Anti-Odor
- Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Keen’s footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Waterproof, premium leather upper for durable protection against the elements
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.