The Keen Kootenay III Mid waterproof boot for kids is ready for winter. Keen added 100g of insulation plus a thermal lining to keep little feet toasty in colder weather. Easy on/off design and comfort kids love.
- ECO Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Keen’s footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- KEEN.WARM: Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most. Insulation rated to -4°F/-20°C
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Waterproof leather upper
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.