The Keen Hikeport Waterproof is lightweight and lets kids follow their curiosity in comfort. Inspired by old-school hiking shoes, it has a sleek silhouette and cushioning in the collar, tongue and footbed.
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on, easy off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Waterproof, leather and textile upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Direct attach PU midsole for light weight durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical EVA footbed for cushioning
KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner.