The Keen Detroit Xt Mid Steel Toe Waterproof boot is crafted with Keen Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and a flexible, supportive fit. These steel-toe work boots help you get the job done. With a hiking-inspired silhouette and reflective safety features, they look as good as they feel.
- Keen Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Keen Grip: Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Keen Key-Tech Flex: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Toe Type: Steel
- Duty Type: Medium Duty
- Weight: 28.3 oz / 800.9 g
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth.