Designed for winters that sparkle and glisten, Star 2 offers superb comfort and protection from the elements. These Canadian-made vegan winter boots feature seam-sealed waterproof construction and lightweight RubberHe outsoles—perfect for a magical walk through a wintry wonderland.
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.5 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 12): 11 inches
- Made in USA with foreign and Canadian components
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper with rainbow stitching detail
- Faux fur collar
- Fixed foam and fleece insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining and faux fur lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility
- SNOWAVE lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
- Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
- MADE IN USA
- Made in USA or made in Canada with Canadian and foreign materials.
- WATERPROOF SEAM-SEALED
- Water won’t get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
- Light and strong, our proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility, and is 100% recyclable.
- This product is made without materials from animal by-products, nor was it tested on animals.
- EASY GRAB LACE LOCK
- Kamik’s patented knob on the bungee lace makes boots easy to adjust..
- A reflective binding or patch on the boot for added safety after the sun sets.