The Kamik Snowcoast3 is the durable snow boot for kids who like tobogganing down the neighbourhood hill, again and again. Watch your son or daughter coast through winter, thanks to the winter boots for kids that feature seam-sealed waterproof construction, lightweight RubberHe bottoms and reflective NiteRays patches for after dark.
- Height: 8.5 inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Combination of waterproof ice nylon, 1200 denier nylon and synthetic nubuck upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content) with moisture wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot velcro strap
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Built in USA with domestic and imported materials
Technology and Specifications
- The Kamik Zylex® liner keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. The three-layer system wicks moisture away, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where we know winter well.
- Built to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- Kamik NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
- All of these domestically made rubber boots are 100% recyclable, which is good on the outside.
- Kamik has spent two years perfecting their RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- The Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.