For a pair of fashionable footwear designed to get you to work with dry, happy feet, step into a pair of Kamik Abigail stylish boots. These boots for winter and fall feature lightweight RubberHe bottoms, making them ideal for navigating through muddy patches and slushy sidewalks alike. You’ll love the feeling of the soft fleece lining.
- Kamik spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- The Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- This product contains genuine leather & suede, materials that greatly enhances protection against natural elements and terrain.
- Made in USA or Canada with Canadian and foreign materials.
- Weight: 2.12 lbs per pair
- Height: 12.5 in.
- Fleece lining for added warmth
- Removable Kamik Comfort EVA insole with faux shearling lining
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- TOWN lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe outsole
There are no reviews yet.