Enjoy the German casual style and unmatched comfort of the Haflinger GZL44 Slipper – Charcoal for men& women. The uppers are made of soft, boiled wool felt to keep your feet at a constant temperature whether it is warm or cold. A leather trim adorns the uppers for added style. Soft woolfelt lines the inside and footbed of this clog, helping to wick away moisture and keep a healthy foot environment. The cork and latex midsole adds a defined arch for the support needed for long days. The crepe outsole is great for indoor or outdoor wear.
- Contoured Heel Seat
- A great clog or sandal should fit your heel snugly (but comfortably!). When the heel hits the ground, the pressure equals two-and-a-half times your body weight! Haflinger’s contoured heel seat and extra padding help your body to softly absorb the impact of this ‘heel strike.’ Pain in the back, neck and knees can be the result of shock that travels up the skeleton from a non-resilient heel.
- 100% Wool Felt Upper
- Wool-felt is a uniquely comfortable and breathable material in the clog market! This natural felt, which comes in many colors, is soft and breathable but very sturdy. This breathability will keep your feet at room temperature all the time, never giving you the hot, perspiring foot so common to synthetic slippers. Consequently, your circulation will stay at a normal rate, conserving your energy for more exciting and important ventures. Furthermore, wool is a natural insulator: it keeps your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter, guaranteeing year round comfort!
- Rocker Heel
- As your heel impacts and stabilizes, the Haflinger rocker heel encourages the foot to ‘roll’ forward so you can push off in the toes in a natural, balanced way.
- Cork-Latex Footbed with Arch Support
- Haflinger’s anatomically correct, cork-latex footbed is made of cork and latex (a natural rubber) mixture that gives you support but is soft enough to adapt to the unique shape of your foot. Our footbed provides support not just for your feet, but for your entire body—it will enhance your overall well-being by promoting good health in muscles and bones while easing the strain on the hips, knees and spine. With the proper foot support, the body experiences proper weight distribution, balance and utmost comfort—this encourages the feet and body to take the most natural walking and standing position. Comfort begins at the feet and works it’s way up!
- Wool Felt Insole Lining
- The Haflinger Wool Felt liner is soft, breathable and wicks away any moisture from your foot all year round. This liner is designed to provide an additional layer of cushioning for your foot, while maintaining the integrity of the contoured footbed.
- Non-Skid Outsole
- The Haflinger wool-felt clogs feature durable, year-round thermal rubber (Classic Line) and EVA (Trend Line) outsoles that will accommodate even the most active endeavors and lifestyles. These non-skid and weather-resistant soles will keep you stable and secure with every step.
- Roomy Toe Box with Toe Bar
- A roomy toe box with a toe bar follows the natural form of the foot and allows your toes to move freely and thus exercises and strengthens the foot’s muscles and ligaments while promoting healthy circulation. Your toes will spread out freely, contract naturally and essentially ‘work out’ while you walk all day. Just like upper body exercise enlivens your body and mind, so does exercising your feet!
Wool Felt Upper – Use a soft brush to remove any dirt or debris that has accumulated. For heavier dirt build up, spot with a damp cloth and brush gently. We do not recommend that you apply chemicals or soaps to the wool felt-this could compromise the natural breathability and strength of the felt.
Cork Latex Footbed – If you intend to use the Grizzly in inclement weather conditions, we recommend that you use a cork protectant/sealant on the footbed at least once a year. This will help preserve the natural cork latex from breaking down prematurely.