The Women’s Haflinger AT Slipper – Grey Speckle uppers are made of soft, boiled wool felt to keep your feet at a constant temperature whether it is warm or cold. The low backed casual clog style makes it easy to slip in and out, while the rounded, roomy toe box for unmatched comfort. Soft wool felt lines the inside and footbed of this clog, helping to wick away moisture and keep a healthy foot environment.
- Moisture-Absorbing, Insole Liner
- A soft and breathable boiled-wool, insole liner wicks away any moisture from your foot all year round.
- Breathable Boiled Wool Upper
- Natural Boiled Wool is very lightweight, soft and cuddly, yet very sturdy. It molds to the foot like a second skin while letting the foot breathe freely. It is the breathability of boiled wool that will keep your feet at room temperature all the time, never giving you the hot, perspiring foot so common to synthetic slippers. Furthermore, wool is a natural insulator: it keeps your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter, guaranteeing year round comfort!
- Latex-Molded Arch Support
- It is so important to continue your foot support into the evening after a long day on your feet! Our natural, latex-molded arch supports create the most relaxing, wonderful sensation—it feels like a built-in foot massage, always pampering your feet and easing your mind!
- Outdoor/Indoor, Waterproof Outsole
- Haflinger’s non-skid, waterproof outsole provides additional protection and stability for those who have the occasional outside shore like walking the dog or getting the newspaper! An extra layer of felt between the footbed and outsole will further cushion your every step on all surfaces.