This ECCO Vitrus II Apron Slip-On premium loafer is crafted for the modern man, blending a classic aesthetic with modern technology. Refined uppers are impeccably crafted from the finest ECCO Calf Crust leather to prepare you for practically any formal occasion, while the TPR heel block is wrapped in a stacked leather exterior for added grip and durability. And when you step inside, you’ll really notice the difference thanks to a foot-fitted last and a soft leather lining, designed for long-lasting comfort and support, day and night.
- Naturally durable ECCO Calf Crust leather uppers from our own tanneries are buffed and polished by hand for added lustre and depth
- Clever moulded inlay sole offers total comfort and support, while a luxurious cork layer covers the forefoot, and customises to your foot
- Premium leather lining encourages optimum breathability, natural moisture-wicking, and complete on-foot comfort
- Innovative ECCO Fluidform Technology provides perfect cushioning and rebound with every step.
- The shape is designed to follow the unique curvature of your foot and encourage natural movement
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.
There are no reviews yet.