The Dunham Lexington is the ultimate workhorse for hardworking feet. The Lexington Steel provides top-notch protection for your all day comfort. Featuring a steel toe engineered to guard against bangs and bumps on the job and rubber outsole with multi-directional grip design maximizes surface contact and provides durable traction. With stability R-BAR™ including medial and lateral TPU posts for ultimate motion control, and EVA foam cushioning in the mid-foot provides exceptional shock absorption, this is how comfort gets serious.
- EVA foam midsole for cushioning
- Full grain leather upper
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Removable molded EVA and memory foam footbed
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Steel toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.