Strong, steady, and better with time, the 8000 Works men’s boots are built with purpose. These boots are rated for a variety of conditions, so you’re ready to get to work. Expertly constructed with Dunham’s smartly engineered features, these moc boots will take you through workdays and off-hours comfortably.
- ESR-TESTER ANSI-Z41 PT99 helps to prevent electric shock hazards
- ASTM F2913-11 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip-resistance
- SATRA TM144 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip-resistance
- Slip-resistant, oil-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you steady
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction and waterproof membrane help to keep your feet dry
- RBar offers maximum stability
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Removable footbed offers advanced comfort and cushioning, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
There are no reviews yet.