The Dansko Professional is the clog that launched a Comfort Revolution. Inside its iconic silhouette is a roomy reinforced toe box, an anatomically contoured PU midsole, an inner frame for stability and support, a padded instep collar, and a protective heel counter that allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability. The anti-fatigue rocker bottom assists with forward motion while walking to add hours of comfortable support throughout your day.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel height 2″
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer’s comfort and safety in mind.
- To confirm the correct size and a proper fit, there should be about a pinky finger width between your heel and the back of the clog.
- Your heel should move up and down freely (like an open back clog) when walking. Relax your feet and resist the urge to curl your toes.
- In both clogs, stand with equal weight on both feet. The clog’s arch should be under your arch and you should not feel the back of the shoe on your heel or your toes touching the front of the clog.
REMEMBER! Most people have two different sized feet. Be sure to try on both clogs and fit them to the larger foot.
To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth.