The Profi Birki PU (polyurethane) clog is suitable for a variety of professional applications. With its raised heel section, this popular clog provides the feet with all-around protection and grip. The flexible PU material features a smooth surface and is not only oil- and grease resistant, but water- and dirt-resistant, too.
As a result, the Profi Birki is virtually predestined for use in kitchens and restaurants. Birkenstock also sets high safety standards in terms of sole design: the directly foamed, flexible PU sole features a
The Super Birki PU (polyurethane) clog is suitable for leisure, garden, and professional wear. With its flat heel section, this popular and seamless clog provides the feet with all-around protection and grip. The flexible PU material with its smooth surface is water- and dirt-resistant, which makes the Super Birki extremely easy to care for. The ergonomically designed cork footbed – with its skin-friendly and breathable microfiber lining – delivers outstanding comfort. This makes the Super Birki suitable for the wearer’s own personal insoles. The cork footbed is removable and can be washed at up to 30°C. The Super Birki (without footbed) can be washed at up to 80°C. Birkenstock also takes safety extremely seriously in terms of sole design: the directly foamed, flexible PU sole features a non-slip profile, thus offering firm grip on slippery surfaces (certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E [category SRC]).
- Removable, anatomically formed cork footbed- Upper: PU (polyurethane)
- Sole: PU, non-slip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Details: PU clog washable at up to 80°C, polyurethane footbed at up to 30 °C- Certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category)
- Upper: Polyurethane
- Polyurethane, also known as PU, is a synthetic material ideally suited for use outdoors. The material is water-repellent and dirt-resistant and extremely easy to care for.
- Insole: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: Polyrethane
- Polyurethane, also known as PU, is a synthetic material ideally suited for use outdoors. It is water-repellent and dirt-resistant and very easy to care for.
Like many materials found in footwear and apparel, cork footbeds and EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat or extreme temperatures. Do not leave your shoes in direct sunlight for extended periods or in closed cars on hot days. Keep Birkenstock footwear away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators. If your shoes become wet, allow them to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Birkenstock sandals and clogs come with a light coating of cork sealer on the exposed cork edge. This protects the cork and prevents it from drying out. If the cork looks like it’s drying out, apply a thin coat of Birkenstock Cork Sealer to protect the cork from the elements.
- To keep your footwear fresh, spray the entire footbed with Birkenstock Cleaner & Refresher and wipe away excess moisture and dirt with a cloth. Brush suede and nubuck footbeds with a Nubuck/Suede brush to restore the nap.
- Apply Birkenstock Water & Stain Repellent regularly to protect upper Leather, Suede and Nubuck from water and dirt. Brush uppers with a Nubuck/Suede brush to pull up dirt and dust and restore the nap.
- Please bear in mind that any cleaning or treatment can change the look and finish of the materials.