The Birkenstock Stalon is a robust Chelsea boot. Featuring side elastic panels on the shaft and a loop at the back, which has been combined with a rugged urban sole. A solid yet fashionable boot. The cork frame of the outer sole makes for an instantly recognizable Birkenstock design. The upper is made from water-repellant oiled nubuck leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Sole: thermoplastic rubber
- Made in Portugal
- Upper: Nubuck
- Nubuck leather has a gently buffed surface with no grains. As with velvet, brushing the surface of nubuck leather displaces the fibers and leaves a visible mark. Nubuck leather is very sensitive to moisture and color, and it therefore needs to be waterproofed.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.