The Birkenstock Rio is a kid-friendly sandal with a heel strap that offers reliable and comfortable grip. This version comes in a creatively confetti-like vibrant play of colors with a subtle glitter effect. The color-coordinated outsole rounds off the shoe’s look of sophistication. The upper is made from a skin-friendly synthetic material.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: synthetic material
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: one strap and a heel strap, each with an individually adjustable metal tongue buckle; color-coordinated outsole
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. As with Birko-Flor the surface is combined with a layer of breathable fleece.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.