The classic Arizona gets a fresh update with a bold colorblock design. The two-strap sandal features a two tone upper, as well as a tonal footbed and buckles for a sleek and refined look. Shown in nubuck leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed; semi-exquisite
- Upper: nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: piumato leather
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; color-coordinated details
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Nubuck
- Nubuck leather has a gently buffed surface with no grains. As with velvet, brushing the surface of nubuck leather displaces the fibers and leaves a visible mark. Nubuck leather is very sensitive to moisture and color, and it therefore needs to be waterproofed.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
There are no reviews yet.