The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock – the Arizona. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the Birkenstock footbed. Featuring color-coordinated buckles with a textile feel and matte design, as well as the outsole to round off the shoe’s look. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort – all day long. The upper is made from especially soft suede.
- Original Birkenstock soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Upper: suede
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle with a textile feel; color-coordinated details
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Suede
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.