The Birkenstock Arizona is a genuine classic with its timeless design. This sporty version is perfect for everything from the great outdoors to a cross-town adventure. It is designed with active Birkenstock fans in mind. This version pairs iconic Birkenstock features including oiled leather uppers, classic buckle closures and suede footbed liners with direct-injection outdoor-ready outsoles for increased traction and durability.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: polyurethane (PU)
- Details: two straps, each with an adjustable metal pin buckle; two-component sole
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Oiled Leather
- Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. Birkenstock purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. Birkenstock uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.