The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock – the Arizona. Iconic style complemented with the signature comfort of the Birkenstock footbed. Shown in camo Birko-Flor®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; soft footbed
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it’s comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Materail: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
There are no reviews yet.