Aetrex L405 Compete Orthotics for Men are designed for active lifestyles, injury prevention and help to maintain overall fitness and health daily. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L405 – Orthotic for medium to high arches with forefoot pain, featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot and a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165″
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
Aetrex Orthotic System
Aetrex Signature Arch: Offering support where you need it most, Aetrex strategically places the arch support further back in order to biomechanically align the body and to help prevent common injuries and pains.
Anti-Microbial: A material used in the lining of the foot bed to help prevent bacteria, fungi and odor to create a healthy foot environment in your shoes.
- Arch Pain
- Heel Pain
- High In-step
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Absorb Shock
Aetrex recommends spot cleaning with a clear mild soap and a damp cloth, then allow the product to air dry naturally. You should not submerge the product in water. It is not recommended to place the product in a washing or drying machine.