Aetrex L2300 Premium Memory Foam Orthotics are designed to provide ultimate comfort and cushioning with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot for those experiencing foot discomfort or fatigue. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L2300 – Neutral orthotic option. Great for an average arch type or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try. Featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back-of-foot.
- The most memory foam of any orthotic we sell
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50™ Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .25″ overall with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday causal shoes
Aetrex Orthotic System
Aetrex Signature Arch: Offering support where you need it most. Strategically places the arch support further back. This biomechanically aligns the body and help prevent common injuries and pains.
Anti-Microbial: A material used in the lining of the foot bed. This helps prevent bacteria, fungi and odor to create a healthy foot environment in your shoes.
Memory Foam: A material meant to cushion and conform to your foot. This helps to evenly distribute weight and providing ultimate comfort.
Forefoot Cushion: Provides extra cushioning, where you need it most, to help alleviate forefoot discomfort.
- Arch Pain
- Heel Pain
- High In-step
- Plantar Fasciitis