We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media & Marketing Specialist to join our team! As a Social Media & Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping develop and implement our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. Additionally, you will assist in the marketing department as needed with internal & external communication.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, LinkedIn
- Develops and Implements Social Media strategy
- Creates Monthly Organic Content for Stan’s, Vionic, and New Balance on Social Media Platforms
- Creates and schedules content related to Stan’s, New Balance, and Vionic store, including the creation of a social media content calendar.
- Community Management – engage with brands and local partners and influencers
- Responds to all comments, questions, and direct messages on all channels within 24 hours (or whatever time frame you prefer!).
- Content Creation – graphic design (Canva and InDesign), SEO-based blog writing, video editing (Instagram stories), etc. Also, work with graphic designer and Director of Marketing to ensure content on brand.
- Uses analytics to track month to month changes in social media statistics, finds causes for rises/decreases, and change strategy accordingly
- Monitors competition’s social media activity
- Assists in managing all social media customer service issues and respond or forwards to appropriate departments.
- Communicates with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Supports other Advertising and Marketing needs.
- 3+ Years Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, creativity, and ability to multitask. This position reports to the Marketing Director and will assist in managing all social communities as well as create and schedule content.
- Exceptional Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Google Suite, Canva, InDesign, Photoshop, Social Scheduling Tools.
- Understanding and previous experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- History of creating and managing targeted Facebook ads and the ability to effectively report metrics.
- Understanding of how consumers engage with direct response advertisements on social media along with social media advertising best practices
- Photography/Videography Experience/Understanding is considered a huge plus
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account