Stroll off into the sunset with these dressed up thongs. With a simple but striking O-ring embellishment, Tide Aloe is made to hit the town.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.
- Uppers: Leather or Suede.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
FIT & CARE
- If you are a half size, Vionic recommends ordering the nearest size down
- Fits medium/wide B/C widths.
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic sandals, clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Vionic recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.