This must-have waterproof boot features oiled nubuck and easy side-zip entry with a touch of western style for extra on-trend fun.
- Seam-Sealed Technology: Keeps moisture out
- Waterproof Nubuck: Drum-dyed leathers with extra finishing treatment for superior protection.
- Waterproof Zipper: Seam-seal tape means no leaky zippers.
- Side zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Heel Height: 2.0″.
- Platform Height: .5″.
- Outsole: Rubber.
FIT & CARE
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your footwear, Vionic recommends that you clean, when needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Vionic recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.