Fun colors, fuzzy comfort, adjustability, and indoor/outdoor soles make these supportive slippers a day-thru-night dream come true.
“Talk about cute and comfy. A flexible midsole, an orthotic footbed, and plush terry cloth fabric? My feet have never been happier.”
- Terrycloth footbed and upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Vionic’s exclusive orthotic footbed built right in.
- Reduce foot fatigue caused by hard flat floors.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for customized fit and easy on and off.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Vionic technology as their sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Fabric covered TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread designed for indoor use.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
FIT & CARE
- If you are a half size, Vionic recommends ordering the nearest size down.
- Fits medium widths
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
There are no reviews yet.