This modern sneaker mixes sport and fashion with its structured knit back, breathable mesh front and that iconic Vionic “V.”
- Upper: Mesh and Man Made.
- Footbed: Removable Mesh Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.5″.
- Platform Height: .75″.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining their podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- 1st Ray Technology promotes better forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
FIT & CARE
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your shoes, Vionic recommends that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Vionic recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.