A colorful mix of nylon and suede gives this retro lace-up its on-trend groove; modern support means you’ll walk in it for miles.
- Upper: Nylon and Suede.
- Footbed: Removable Mesh Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.5″.
- Platform Height: .75″.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining Vionic’s podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
FIT & CARE
- Available in medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, Vionic recommends that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Vionic recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.