Agile, lightweight and versatile, the men’s On Cloudwander Waterproof low hiking shoes offer cushion and comfort—whether you’re planning a weekend hike or heading out to walk your dog.
- Made with nylon vamp mesh uppers, TPU overlays and 95% recycled textiles
- 20% recycled waterproof membranes keep your feet dry, whatever the weather has in store
- Elasticated loops on the tongues keep laces out of the way so you can focus on your day
- Dual-density sockliners for added comfort
- CloudTec® cushioning for comfort underfoot for all-day wear
- TPU toe caps protect your feet from impact, and heel stabilizers keep your feet stable and supported
- High-grade EVA foam midsoles
- Speedboard® plates are made from polypropylene and shaped for support
- Hiking-specific lasts ensure step-in comfort and feature bigger toe rockers, giving you a great rolling motion from foot to foot
- Closed midsole channels minimize both the weight of the shoes and the chance of debris becoming stuck
- Outsoles are engineered for everyday use, with less aggressive grip lugs and a third row of clouds in the forefeet
- Updated Missiongrip™ rubber outsoles provide sticky grip in dry and wet conditions, ensuring sure-footed traction and weather protection on any surface
- Ideal for hiking, travel or use in all-day wet weather
There are no reviews yet.