A lightweight hiking sock, perfect for summer hikes into the fall. The smooth, low-profile leg is knit in Darn Tough’s signature Micro Crew height for a more contemporary style you’ll want to wear often. Cushion under the foot adds comfort on the trail and a little coziness in the cabin. A great fitting sock for a low hiking boot or trail shoe. Named for a section of The Long Trail – Vermont’s own thru-hike – about halfway through. And made not too far away from there.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, headlamps
- Women’s Micro Crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles – the most popular cushion style.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 51% Nylon 46% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex