Darn Tough added Light Cushioning to their popular Good Witch model, the Phat Witch was born. Merino Wool makes them a year round, all-weather favorite while Light Cushioning provides just enough bounce for all day comfort and bliss.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, slippers
- Women’s crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using their True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you’ll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 51% Merino Wool 46% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex