Hiking doesn’t always mean epic plans or ultra-technical gear. Sometimes it just involves a day pack, a cup of coffee and cute little forest friends to cheer you along as you stroll in the great outdoors (or indoors, no one’s judging). These cozy, fun, micro crew hiking socks have just the right amount of cushioning for long-haul comfort but are built with everyday play in mind.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, wind through the leaves
- Women’s micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Owl, squirrel or hedgehog – who is your favorite hiking buddy in the Critter Club collection? Collect them all.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of the socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all the socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles – the most popular cushion style.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 54% Nylon, 43% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex