The Birkenstock Zermatt is our first true slipper. It features Birkenstock’s iconic cork latex footbed. And to keep you extra cozy, it’s fully lined in genuine shearling that will keep your feet warm all winter long. The upper is made of soft wool felt.
- Anatomically shaped cork/latex footbed lined with shearling
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: shearling
- Sole: latex
- Details: Decorative stitching
- Made in Portugal
- Insole: Suede
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.