The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock – the Arizona. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the Birkenstock footbed. This version has an additional foam layer, the soft footbed offering extra comfort all day long. The upper is made from high-quality nubuck leather that boasts a natural, rustic appearance.
- Original Birkenstock soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Upper: nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- “Made in Germany”
- Upper: Nubuck
- Nubuck leather has a gently buffed surface with no grains. As with velvet, brushing the surface of nubuck leather displaces the fibers and leaves a visible mark. Nubuck leather is very sensitive to moisture and color, and it therefore needs to be waterproofed.
- Insole: Suede
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.