The Waldläufer Fame Haga has stylishly soft nubuck that easily transitions from season to season. An orthotic friendly design balanced on a 1 1/4″ heel, this shoe is leather lined with removable inserts, and features a 2″ elastic instep band to ensure a comfortable midfoot and heel fit.
Whether you’re strolling the Magnificent Mile or navigating the stepped streets of San Francisco, you’ll never miss a step in your Waldläufer. These shoes deliver it all; fit, comfort, and style in a single pair. Crafted in Europe, with full-grain leathers and leather linings, our footwear provides amazing value. As always, the insoles are removable, so you can replace them with your store bought or custom-made orthotics.
- Heel height: 1 in.
- elastic across the instep for secure comfortable fit
- flexible, lightweight outsole
- leather lining
- removable footbeds featuring arch and metatarsal support
- firm counters for better heel fit and control
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.