The Vionic Waverly elevated loafer is designed for the chicest of wearers. The Vionic Waverly features detailed stitching, a wooden heel and rich nubuck or leather uppers.
- Upper: Leather
- Footbed: Removable leather
- Outsole: TR
- Heel height: 1.0″
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend using Stan’s Suede Nubuck Brush to remove dust and dirt.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.