Engineered knit: a difference you’ll feel the moment you slip these on. Breathable and lightweight with durability for everyday wear. Add some pep to your step with this unprecedented blend of style and technical features. The Sierra showcases an engineered knit upper for added breathability and a dual-density outsole with rubber elements for great traction underfoot.
- Knit and man made uppers
- Firm yet flexible, removable textile-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.