The Vionic Minna ballet flats feature a toecap and dainty bow for timeless sophistication. Designed to cradle your feet in comfort, day or night.
- A dainty bow and contrast toe cap add subtle yet sophisticated details.
- Leather upper.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- TPR outsole.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vio-Motion Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We Recommend using the Vionic Leather Cleaner and Conditioner which formulated to maintain leather and suede uppers. Vionic’s Leather Cleaner removes stains, while conditioning with natural oils.
- We Recommend using the Vionic Rain & Stain which provides a breathable layer of protection against water, dirt and stains. It keeps these elements on the surface where they can be easily wiped away.