This ankle boot is oh-so-slouchy, with dainty ruching on the shaft and stitched detail. With a stacked heel and Inside zipper for easy access.
- Uppers: Weather Resistant Suede.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Covered EVA
- Outsole: TR
- Heel Height: 1.8″
- Vionic’s innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability. This helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.