The Vionic Joslyn is a leather ankle boot with wool accent. A stacked heel affords just the right amount of height.
- Uppers: Weather Resistant Leather and Woolblend Textile.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.8″
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend using Stan’s Suede Nubuck Brush to remove dust and dirt.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.