Find your stride in this lightweight walking sneaker with traditional lacing and stable support to go the long haul in comfort.
- Upper: Mesh and Man-Made Uppers with Suede Pull Tab.
- Footbed: Removable Mesh Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.75″.
- Platform Height: .75″.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- 1st Ray Technology promotes better forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
FIT & CARE
- Available in women’s whole and half sizes
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 6-10, 11.
- Wide (D) widths, sizes 6-10, 11.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.