The Vionic Demetra classic Midi gets an upgrade with croc embossed and leather combination. Featuring twin gore panels for easy on, easy off and a rubber sole for around-the-clock comfort.
- Upper: Leather and Embossed Leather.
- Footbed: Removable Canvas-Covered EVA Orthotic Insert.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Orthaheel Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.